- This event has passed.
El Cajon Collaborative: Ride Well to Age Well (Older Adult Transportation Training)
In this training, older adults/seniors (age 50+) will learn about all the transportation options available to them. They’ll learn how to plan their trip in advance, how to get a senior discount PRONTO card, download the Uber/Lyft app to their phones, and get tips on how to navigate the public transportation system. Enroll in this transportation training class at no cost. No registration is required.
Facilitator: Carol Lewis, Manager at Little House Family Resource Services
When: Thursday, May 4th | 10 AM – 12 PM
Where: Grossmont Healthcare District’s Conference Center Auditorium (9001 Wakarusa St. San Diego, CA 91942)
Contact: Carol.Lewis@ElCajonCollaborative.org or call 619.847.7801
Older adult transit trainings include:
- Free 2-hour classroom training
- Transportation resource guide & handbook
- MTS Bus and Trolley Schedule
- Free PRONTO Transit Card
- MTS & SANDAG Resource Tables
- Maintain independence and meet new friends
- Drawing for transit passes and on-the-go bags