Our Available Spaces
In an effort to provide quality resources to East County, the Grossmont Healthcare District offers free use of its 65-seat auditorium and several smaller meeting rooms for eligible health and wellness nonprofit organizations. Please read our new 2023 Facility Use Policy before issuing your reservation request to see if your organization qualifies.
AUDITORIUM CONFERENCE CENTER
The James G. Stieringer Conference Center serves as a community meeting place with theater-style seating for 65 with 7 additional seats at the dais (an 86 maximum occupancy), and a modern audio/visual presentation system.
LIBRARY CONFERENCE ROOM
Our Library Conference Room seats up to 11 people including a TV with an HDMI cable, a DVD player, and a whiteboard. A laptop is also available upon request.
LIBRARY MEETING ROOM
The Library Meeting Room is an open space seating up to seats up to 23 with several seating options available, including setup with or without tables. It also includes a TV with an HDMI cable, a DVD player, and a whiteboard.
LIBRARY STUDY ROOM
Our library has 2 study rooms available for organizations. The room has a whiteboard available with a maximum capacity of 3 people.
Each study room is listed as a separate space in our reservation system below.
How can I reserve a meeting space?
If you would like to reserve a space for an upcoming event or meeting, please access our online reservation request system to review the calendar for availability. Then, follow the steps below.
If this is your first time booking:
1. Ensure you’ve reviewed our updated 2023 Facility Use Policy to confirm eligibility.
2. To start a booking, press the green button with the plus sign on the bottom right-hand corner of the calendar.
3. Enter your email address for a new booking. Press next.
4. Fill out your booking details. Please request two weeks in advance and ensure to include half an hour before and after your meeting for set-up and clean-up.
4. Check your email to confirm your booking went through, and to sign up for an account to make future bookings easier.
If you have booked with us before:
1. To start a booking, press the green button with the plus sign on the bottom right hand corner of the calendar.
2. Enter your email address. Press next.
3. Login to your account.
4. Press the green button on the bottom right hand corner of the calendar once more.
5. Fill out your booking details. As a reminder, please request two weeks in advance and ensure to include half an hour before and after your meeting for set-up and clean-up.
6. Check your email to confirm your booking went through.
Our staff will contact you within 3-5 business days to follow up on your request.
Questions or concerns?
If you have questions or concerns about your organization’s eligibility or our online reservation request system, contact the Grossmont Healthcare District at (619) 825-5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellation requests should be made to this email address.
Request a Reservation
Please review our Community Meeting Calendar to see whether your preferred dates and times are available prior to filling out the form. The items listed in the column are not available. Please request two weeks in advance and ensure to include half an hour before and after your meeting for set-up and clean-up.
Please note: You are required to supply the District with proof of current Certificate of Liability Insurance. Please send this proof of insurance directly to email@example.com. If you do not have valid insurance, please contact us.