Reserve Our Conference Center
In an effort to provide quality resources to address the East County region’s unmet healthcare needs, the Grossmont Healthcare District offers free use of its 65-seat auditorium and several smaller meeting spaces to eligible health-related nonprofit organizations. Spaces are available in the Herrick Health Library as well. See below for more information about our conference center accommodations and facility use policy.
Conference Center Accommodations
AUDITORIUM CONFERENCE CENTER
The James G. Stieringer Conference Center serves as a community meeting place with theater-style seating capacity for 65 and an audio/visual presentation system.
LIBRARY CONFERENCE ROOM
The Library Conference Room seats up to 11 people. A TV with HDMI cable, DVD player, and whiteboard are featured in the space. A laptop is available upon request.
LIBRARY MEETING ROOM
Seating up to 23, the library meeting room is an open space room with several seating options available, including setup with or without tables. Available for use are a TV with HDMI cable, DVD player, and whiteboard.
LIBRARY STUDY ROOM
Our library has two study rooms available for organizations. The room has a whiteboard available with a maximum capacity of 3 people.
Each study room is listed as a separate space in our reservation system below.
Is My Organization Eligible?
Please read our Facility Use Policy before issuing your reservation request to see if your organization qualifies.
How can I reserve a meeting space?
If you would like to reserve a space for an upcoming event or meeting, please access our online reservation request system to review the calendar for availability. Then, follow the steps below.
If this is your first time booking:
1. Ensure you review our Facility Use Policy to confirm eligibility.
2. To start a booking, press the green button with the plus sign on the bottom right hand corner of the calendar.
3. Enter your email address for a new booking. Press next.
4. Fill out your booking details. Please request two weeks in advance and ensure to include half an hour before and after your meeting for set-up and clean-up.
4. Check your email to confirm your booking went through, and to sign up for an account to make future bookings easier.
If you have booked with us before:
1. To start a booking, press the green button with the plus sign on the bottom right hand corner of the calendar.
2. Enter your email address. Press next.
3. Login to your account.
4. Press the green button on the bottom right hand corner of the calendar once more.
5. Fill out your booking details. As a reminder, please request two weeks in advance and ensure to include half an hour before and after your meeting for set-up and clean-up.
6. Check your email to confirm your booking went through.
Our staff will contact you within 3 business days to follow up on your request to confirm the booking and inquire for more further details.
Questions or concerns?
If you have questions or concerns about your organization’s eligibility or our online reservation request system, contact the Grossmont Healthcare District Administration Office at (619) 825-5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellation requests should be made to this email address.
Request a Reservation
Please review our Community Meeting Calendar to see whether your preferred dates and times are available prior to filling out the form. The items listed in the column are not available. Please request two weeks in advance and ensure to include half an hour before and after your meeting for set-up and clean-up.
Please note: You are required to supply the District with proof of current Certificate of Liability Insurance. Please send this proof of insurance directly to email@example.com. If you do not have valid insurance and want to request that the District provide it for you, the District will apply for insurance with their insurance company, on your behalf, at no cost to you. Please note that one of these options must be selected below in order to move forward with your room request.