The Grossmont Healthcare District represents more than 500,000 East County residents. Its boundaries cover a large geographic area of 750 square miles extending from La Mesa to Mountain Empire and from Campo to Santee.
If you live, work, attend school, or have a health-related connection within District boundaries, you are eligible to take advantage of the health and wellness opportunities happening at the District including:
- Full access to the collection items, study spaces, and services at our Health & Wellness Library
- Scholarship opportunities
- Free health & wellness programs
Find out if you live, work, or have a health-related connection by clicking the image or button below and entering your address. Scroll down for additional map navigation instructions.
- Click here to access the interactive map.
- Enter the address into the search bar at the top (make sure to enter the city, state)
- Use your mouse to zoom out or manually click the “+/-” buttons at the top left.
- If your address appears within a colored highlighted section, that address is within the Grossmont Healthcare District boundaries.
- For a different or more readable map view, select “Basemap gallery” and select “Human Geography Map” or other options. There is also the option to click “Layers” and select or deselect “Cities” or “Communities” to see the outlined boundaries based on County of San Diego zoning.
The District has its own election-based zoning and accounts for the following communities representing both urban and rural neighborhoods in East County:
- El Cajon
- La Mesa
- Laguna-Pine Valley
- Lemon Grove
- Mountain Empire
- Spring Valley