Grossmont Healthcare District will award three scholarships for the Advanced Registered Nursing Scholarship in the amount of $7,000, to be awarded to Registered Nurses working in the East County Region who have been accepted into Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) programs. (Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to reapply.)
1. Must be currently employed within the Grossmont Healthcare District (and have been so for a minimum of one year). (Letter from employer required.)
2. Must provide evidence of a valid Registered Nursing license.
3. Must provide evidence of acceptance or registration to an accredited NP or PA program. Please also provide Faculty Advisor name, phone and email.
4. Must provide a letter of recommendation from a nursing instructor.
5. A completed cover page must accompany your submission – unless submitted online(cover page found here).
Note: This award is for students who are Registered Nurses working in San Diego’s East County region and accepted in a NP or PA program. All of the above must be met or application will not be eligible for review.
The 2021-2022 application period begins December 1st and ends February 11th. Applications outside of this timeframe will not be considered.
DELIVER, MAIL OR EMAIL SUBMISSION TO:
Grossmont Healthcare District
9001 Wakarusa Street, La Mesa CA 91942
Attn/Subject Line: Bea Scholarship
Questions? Email the above address or call (619) 825-5050