Since 1996, the Grossmont Healthcare District has supported a variety of local nonprofit health-related organizations through grants and sponsorships to address the unmet healthcare needs of over 500,000 District residents. Access the resource links below for more information.
This year we are providing applicants the option of submitting grant requests electronically, via email.
• FY 2020-2021 Community Grants and Sponsorships Policy
• FY 2020-2021 Application (New applicants are encouraged to ensure their eligibility by contacting the District)
• FY 2020-2021 Grant Review Schedule
• FY 2020-2021 Quarterly Tracking Report
• Frequently Asked Questions
• List of Past Recipients
Grossmont Healthcare District COVID Relief Assistance Updates
Grossmont Healthcare District Board Approves Emergency COVID-19 Relief Funding for Area Clinics and Front-Line Hospital Caregivers (April 6, 2020)
Organizations that believe they may be eligible per guidelines in the news release linked above should contact the District.
Additional COVID Relief Resources by Sector
Below are quick links to resources related to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act for various community sectors.
• For Healthcare Providers: Federal Communications Commission (FCC) COVID-19 Telehealth Program
• For Nonprofits: National Council of Nonprofits CARES Act Analysis
• For Local Businesses: San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Updates (additional information is also available on East County Chamber of Commerce website for employers, employees, and consumers)
For additional support resources organized by sector, visit the Community Sector Support page on coronavirus-sd.com (County of San Diego).
Annual Community Grants Program Q & A Forum
June 23, 2020
This annual forum is designed to allow for potential healthcare district grantees to learn of any updates to the grant application and review its components ahead of the yearly grant cycle. Listen and watch Zoom recording below to access our most recent Q&A Forum including attendee Q&A.
Inaugural All-Grantee Convening
February 4, 2020
In 2020, local partner Champions for Health is facilitating quarterly meetings for current and recent grantees on behalf of the Grossmont Healthcare District. The purpose of these meetings is to educate current grantees about regional needs assessments and offer collaborative opportunities to help leverage current resources as well as additional funding for our region.
Still have questions?
Contact us if you have additional questions or feedback about your organization’s eligibility or upcoming workshop opportunities.