Planning for Pregnancy Webinar
One event on May 20, 2021 at 6:00 pm
There are many things to consider when planning for pregnancy: Should I change my diet? When should I start taking prenatal vitamins? How do I find the right doctors? We know you have many questions. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing you with answers and navigating you through the ways Sharp HealthCare can help you prepare for this exciting time.
Attend this free online Planning for Pregnancy class where you’ll meet doctors including a Sharp-affiliated reproductive endocrinologist, OBGYN and other experts.
During this special webinar, you will learn more about:
- Preparing your body for pregnancy, including diet, birth control and what to avoid
- Having a baby later in life
- Choosing an OBGYN and pediatrician
- Reproductive planning
- Implications of COVID on pregnancy
- Determining your natural fertility schedule and optimizing your ability to get pregnant
- Fertility challenges and treatments, including how common conditions — such as endometriosis and fibroids can impact pregnancy
- Support groups and classes at Sharp HealthCare
There will also be time for your questions as well.