Wednesday, November 2nd | 10 AM – 1 PM
9001 Wakarusa St. La Mesa, CA 91942
Thank you for attending this special Wellness Wednesday event, where we celebrated the rich history of the Grossmont Healthcare District, and the 20th anniversary of the Herrick Community Health Care Library open house style. We appreciate those who have helped build our legacy and everyone who is and continues to be a part of our future!
At 10:30 AM, a brief program in the Conference Center Auditorium will feature highlights of the hospital, library, and district history. Then stay and join us for:
- Free food & beverages
- Live music from Paul Nichols, Intentional Healing Music
- A walking art tour from Carol Lockwood, La Mesa History Center
- A community painting project from Linda Bounds, new stARTs therapeutic arts program instructor
- Crafting and fall bingo in the Library
- A scavenger hunt and more!
We’ll have a bin from the San Diego Food Bank for our Fall Food Drive to drop off canned goods if you’d like to donate and support the nearly 1.1 million residents in San Diego County that face nutrition insecurity. Nutrition insecurity means that little to no safe and nutritious food is available at home. We’re looking for canned products and are unable to accept glass jars or homemade food products. Click here for a list of the most needed food items.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 619.825.5010