Find a local clinic near you
Emergency Room, Urgent Care, or Hotline?
If you feel that you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest ER.
Save time and money by going to an urgent care instead of a hospital emergency room.
- No appointment needed
- Convenient locations
- Extended hours
- Expanded services
- Cost efficient.
Avoid wait times at the ER & receive comprehensive excellent care. Most insurance carriers are accepted at each location, but we encourage you to reach out before you arrive.
- Any life-threatening or disabling condition
- Injury, with loss of consciousness or fainting
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden numbness of limbs or face, difficulty speaking
- Severe shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sudden, severe chest pain or pressure
- Major injuries, vehicle accidents, stab wounds
- Sudden, severe abdominal pain
- Vomiting blood
- Cough, sore throat, respiratory infections
- Back pain, body aches
- Burning with urination
- Colds, sinus infections, allergies
- Eye irritation, swelling or pain
- Sprains, muscle strains
- Rashes, minor cuts, scrapes, wounds
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Animal bites
- You are unsure if a problem is serious
- You need clarification about symptoms
- You have questions about medication
- You need advice about deciding on an Emergency room, Community Clinic, or Urgent Care
- It’s nighttime, weekend, or after normal business hours
- Know ahead of time the extent of your health insurance coverage-what is covered and what is not