Grossmont Healthcare District will consider five student scholarships for behavioral health professionals in the amount of $10,000 each as described below.
- Must be a current resident or currently employed within the Grossmont Healthcare District for a minimum of one year (please include a copy of a recent bill or driver’s license for proof of address), or you must have graduated from a high school within the Grossmont Healthcare District.
- Must provide evidence of acceptance or registration in a post-baccalaureate program (eligible degrees listed below).
- No more than two letters of recommendation from academic or professional references in healthcare settings.
- A completed cover page must accompany submission if application is not submitted online (see PDFs linked below in “Application Forms”).
Note: This award is for individuals who are advancing their career in behavioral health by pursuing a graduate degree, as follows:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Master’s Degree (M.S. or M.A.) in a behavioral health-related field (psychology, counseling psychology, marriage or family therapy, etc).
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in a field of psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in nursing with specialized focus on psychiatry
*Please contact us if your degree or field is not listed above.
The 2020-2021 application period closed on February 12. Check back later this year for information on next year’s application cycle to apply online.