Grossmont Healthcare District will award three scholarships for the Advanced Registered Nursing (RN) Scholarship in the amount of $7,000 each, to be awarded to Registered Nurses working in the East Region who have been accepted in Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) programs.
1. Must be currently employed within the Grossmont Healthcare District for a minimum of one year.
2. Shall have a valid Registered Nursing license.
3. Must provide evidence of acceptance or registration to an accredited NP or PA program.
4. A letter of recommendation from a nursing instructor is required.
5. A completed cover page must accompany submission if application is not submitted online (see PDFs linked below in “Application Forms”).
Note: This award is for students who are Registered Nurses working in San Diego’s East County region and accepted in a NP or PA program. Any submission missing required information will not be eligible for review.
The 2020-2021 application period closed on February 12. Check back later this year for information on next year’s application cycle to apply online.