Grossmont Healthcare District will consider five non-renewable student scholarships as described below in the amount of $3,000 each.
1. Must be a current resident of the Grossmont Healthcare District for a minimum of one year (please include a copy of a recent bill or driver’s license for proof of address), or you must have graduated from a high school within the Grossmont Healthcare District.
2. Shall include a 400-word maximum essay entitled “My Career: Where I will be five years from now?”
3. Proof of enrollment in current school and course of instruction along with faculty advisor contact information.
4. A completed cover page must accompany submission (see PDF linked above).
5. Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to reapply.
• Anesthesiology Tech
• Cardiovascular Tech
• Disability Services Management
• Laboratory Tech
• Occupational Therapy Assistant
• Orthopedic Tech
• Pathology Tech
• Pharmacy Tech
• Respiratory Therapist
• Speech Therapy/Speech Language
• Telemetry/EKG Tech
*Please contact us if your health care occupation field isn’t listed above.
1. Total of five potential scholarships at $2,000 each.
2. Scholarships to be awarded based on merit of responses rather than a certain number of awards per occupation.
The electronic forms below are provided for your convenience. Please note that these forms do not need to be submitted if applicant submits materials through our online application process.
2019-2020 Health Tech Scholarship Application Cover Sheet
2019-2020 Health Tech Scholarship Criteria
When are the applications due? Forms must be received no later than Friday, February 7, 2020.
Unless submitting application online, submission materials should be delivered, mailed to the address below or emailed.
Grossmont Healthcare District
9001 Wakarusa St.
La Mesa, CA 91942
ATTN/Subject line: Health Tech Scholarships
For more information about the 2020 Health Tech Career Scholarship, contact the GHD offices or please call (619) 825-5050.