Grossmont Healthcare District will consider five non-renewable student scholarships as described below in the amount of $2,000 each.
2017-2018 Scholarship Criteria and Information is coming soon.
1. Must be a current resident of the Grossmont Healthcare District for a minimum of one year (please include a copy of a recent bill or driver’s license for proof of address), or you must have graduated from a high school within the Grossmont Healthcare District.
2. Shall include a 400-word maximum essay entitled “My Career: Where I will be five years from now?”
3. Proof of enrollment in current school and course of instruction along with faculty advisor contact information.
4. A completed cover page must accompany submission (see PDF linked above).
5. Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible to reapply.
• Anesthesiology Tech
• Cardiovascular Tech
• Disability Services Management
• Laboratory Tech
• Occupational Therapy Assistant
• Orthopedic Tech
• Pathology Tech
• Pharmacy Tech
• Respiratory Therapist
• Speech Therapy/Speech Language
• Telemetry/EKG Tech
*Please contact us if your health care occupation field isn’t listed above.
1. Applicant’s Name
2. Applicant’s School
3. Faculty Advisor Contact Information
4. Applicant’s Course of Instruction
5. Essay (see above)
6. Proof of Applicant’s Residency
7. Letter of recommendation from an Instructor will not be considered, and is not required.
1. Total of five potential scholarships at $2,000 each.
2. Scholarships to be awarded based on merit of responses rather than a certain number of awards per occupation.
When are the nominations due? Forms must be received no later than Friday, February 10, 2017, at 3:00p.m.
Nominations should be emailed to info -at- grossmonthealthcare -dot- org or mailed to:
Grossmont Healthcare District
c/o Healthcare Heroes
9001 Wakarusa St.
La Mesa, CA 91942
ATT: Vickie Bradeen
For more information about the 2015 Health Tech Career Scholarship, contact the GHD offices at info -at- grossmonthealthcare -dot- org or please call (619) 825-5050.