Since 1996, the Grossmont Healthcare District has supported a variety of local nonprofit health-related organizations through grants and sponsorships to address the unmet healthcare needs of over 500,000 District residents. Access the resource links below for more information.
• FY 2019-2020 Community Grants and Sponsorships Policy
• FY 2019-2020 Application (New applicants are encouraged to ensure their eligibility by contacting the District)
• FY 2019-2020 Grant Review Schedule
• FY 2019-2020 Quarterly Tracking Report
• Frequently Asked Questions
• List of Past Recipients
Second Annual Community Grants Program Workshop
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 from 4:00p.m. – 5:30p.m.
Listen to the recording below for more information. Q & A forum portion of the workshop begins 28 minutes into recording.
Still have questions?
Contact us if you have additional questions or feedback about your organization’s eligibility or upcoming workshop opportunities.