Grossmont Healthcare District will award three scholarships for the Advanced Registered Nursing (RN) Scholarship in the amount of $7,000 each, to be awarded to Registered Nurses working in the East Region who have been accepted in Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) programs.
1. Must be currently employed within the Grossmont Healthcare District for a minimum of one year.
2. Shall have a valid Registered Nursing license.
3. Must provide evidence of acceptance or registration to an accredited NP or PA program.
4. A letter of recommendation from a nursing instructor is required.
5. A completed cover page must accompany your submission (unless you are submitting your application online).
Note: This award is for students who are Registered Nurses working in San Diego’s East County region and accepted in a NP or PA program. Any submission missing required information will not be eligible for review.
The electronic forms below are provided for your convenience. Please note that these forms do not need to be submitted if applicant submits materials through our online application process.
2019-2020 Advanced RN Scholarship Application Cover Sheet
2019-2020 Advanced RN Scholarship Criteria
When are applications due? Forms must be received no later than Friday, May 8, 2020.
Unless submitting application online, applications should be delivered or mailed to the address below, or emailed.
Grossmont Healthcare District
9001 Wakarusa St., La Mesa, CA 91942
ATTN/Subject line: Advanced Registered Nursing Scholarship
For more information about the 2020 Advanced RN Scholarship, contact the GHD offices or please call (619) 825-5050.